Donald Trump is the new President of the USA. His election was a surprise result for everyone in the world. His first act was to ban people from 7 countries coming to the USA.
I know a lot of people love the USA because its a great country with great people. Its history has refugees from all across the world coming to the USA to avoid persecution and threats of death.
The USA has problems with extremists who follow a twisted form of islam which allow sex slaves and rape of women of different religions.
President Trump calls it radical islam and the US will fight against them and defeat them. I personally believe that young people who are muslim need to be taught properly from a young age that islam is a peaceful religion and that islam does not allow murder because al qaeda and isis target young people. US schools should teach kids that terrorism is murder and to be good us nationals the kids need to stay clear of crimes like murder and terrorism.
The attackers who killed people in florida, new york and california are all us nationals and none was a refugee.
What the us needs to do is get people to alert the FBI, police and law enforcement agencies. The fbi should run a register of people who are suspected of being sympathetic with al qaeda and isis like a paedophiles register. The names would be put in when the FBI are alerted to people who are suspected of supporting al qaeda or isis. Once alerted the FBI should put the people under surveillance.
The US government should put in laws to prevent a terrorist attack like the UK. President Trump should copy the UK terrorism act 2006.
Muslims in the USA should be asked to attend community events to discuss terrorism and what should be looked at whether there are any supporters of terrorism at these events.
Refugees should be vetted for 2 years and so should green card holders.
- reduce gst from 17-25% to 15% gst with further reduction 12.5% gst within 3 years and then 10% gst over 5 years
- in return for lower taxation 0-2 lakhs – 50 rupees taxation for everyone
- 10% between 2-4 lakhs income , 22.5% 4-6 lakhs , 25% 6-8 lakhs and 30% at 8 lakhs over annual income tax
salam to all
- agriculture tax collect as company tax at 20%
- give 5% off companies and individuals on tax as investment tax credit, the larger amount invested the biggertax break if they give money to government infrastructure projects or hydel or solar power projects or wind power projects, education and health funds/sports funds
- public version of sukuk bonds for general public to invest in to cover all types of pakistan government companies and projects
- soft loans to business/individuals to do business that repay on time to cover new advanced machinery/new shops/new factories as long companies and individuals good track record of repayment of more than 3 years for banks to lend
- 5 rupee on pakistan currency transactions added to value of rupee and money split between forex and reduction of gst in pakistan
- export bureau established to fax big companies in other countries in terms of retailers and manufacturers with prices of goods to get bigger export contracts overseas.
- most of government infrastructure funded by sukuk or public+company funds
- i saw this on fbr customs http://www.fbr.gov.pk/newcu/TARIFF/2010/Chapter98_99.pdf – the federal exercise duty (FED) is 16 per cent it should be raised to 17 or 18 or 19 per cent.
- tax rebate for all individuals based new revenue as above.
- bio petrol and bio diesel – the difference between production price and selling price used to lower gst.
- increase of ghee locally by lower tax for those who set up new businesses for 3 years such as local ghee instead of producing malaysian at 10% company tax.
muslim league party
hi and salam happy new year