- reduce gst from 17-25% to 15% gst with further reduction 12.5% gst within 3 years and then 10% gst over 5 years
- in return for lower taxation 0-2 lakhs – 50 rupees taxation for everyone
- 10% between 2-4 lakhs income , 22.5% 4-6 lakhs , 25% 6-8 lakhs and 30% at 8 lakhs over annual income tax
salam to all
- agriculture tax collect as company tax at 20%
- give 5% off companies and individuals on tax as investment tax credit, the larger amount invested the biggertax break if they give money to government infrastructure projects or hydel or solar power projects or wind power projects, education and health funds/sports funds
- public version of sukuk bonds for general public to invest in to cover all types of pakistan government companies and projects
- soft loans to business/individuals to do business that repay on time to cover new advanced machinery/new shops/new factories as long companies and individuals good track record of repayment of more than 3 years for banks to lend
- 5 rupee on pakistan currency transactions added to value of rupee and money split between forex and reduction of gst in pakistan
- export bureau established to fax big companies in other countries in terms of retailers and manufacturers with prices of goods to get bigger export contracts overseas.
- most of government infrastructure funded by sukuk or public+company funds
- i saw this on fbr customs http://www.fbr.gov.pk/newcu/TARIFF/2010/Chapter98_99.pdf – the federal exercise duty (FED) is 16 per cent it should be raised to 17 or 18 or 19 per cent.
- tax rebate for all individuals based new revenue as above.
- bio petrol and bio diesel – the difference between production price and selling price used to lower gst.
- increase of ghee locally by lower tax for those who set up new businesses for 3 years such as local ghee instead of producing malaysian at 10% company tax.
muslim league party
hi and salam happy new year
Utility stores corporation
I saw articles about Utility stores corporation and the government plans for it. This article is about the pakistan government fight against inflation which has always been a problem in pakistan for a long time.
I strongly suggest that utility stores buy things at a greater discount to what they purchase currently and ask for bigger discount and sell things cheaper based on discounts given to them on supplied goods. The utility stores group should make a profit on purchase and should be able give the public lower prices eg USC buys sugar at 30 rupees a bag in Pakistan and sells it at 50 rupees a bag making 20 rupees a bag of sugar. USC finds sugar at 15 rupees a bag from Iran so USC buys the sugar from Iran at 15 rupees a bag. USC sells the sugar from Iran at 35 rupees a bag. Making a profit 20 rupees on each bag of sugar. The public gets sugar 35 rupees a bag from USC and USC still makes a same profit and inflation comes down to lower prices of sugar. Sugar prices fall in Pakistan thanks USC getting it cheaper from Iran.
Also the utility stores should look at importing goods at cheap prices from other countries which have supply at cheap prices to break the price monopoly of high prices in pakistan and inflation as well from countries such as Saudi Arabia, Kuwait,UAE, Bahrain, Oman, Qatar, China, Sri Lanka, India, Bangladesh and Iran.
This way the inflation or price rises that Pakistan has seen will go down and people will be able to buy cheap goods in Pakistan.
It simple supply of goods at cheap prices and finding the same goods for cheaper in other countries, then selling them to the public at a profit.